Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back on the Horse Again....

They say that when you fall off a horse you need to dust yourself off and get back on again! So here I go. Dusting myself off and getting back on again. Not onto a horse of course, but rather my blog! Many times I have thought about it, looked at it, and talked about doing it. However........nothing! "Why is this?" you ask. I ask myself the same thing. No good answer. Maybe a few excuses. My mother always said "Excuses are like......." Never mind.
Let's talk about this. Most of us, if not all, have something that we have thought about doing. Something we can get excited about. Something we just love to do or would love to try and do. I'd like to go as far as to say that it may even be a God given passion to do the very thing you were created to do. What keeps you from doing this? You may have overcome the initial fear and attempted it with great enthusiasm to later find yourself at a complete halt. How could this happen? If you know that you know.......then why the lack of follow through? Maybe it seems like such a simple task and yet the most difficult thing to stay faithful to. Hmm......just thinking out loud.....
I know I'm not unique in this. I've had this conversations with a few of you. Then the thought hit me.....maybe it's my job to figure this out for me so that I can help someone else. Hmm.....isn't that how life goes. Everything we go through is for a reason. We may never know the "why". It's all part of a bigger plan. Thank God I don't have to have all the answers. I am just responsible for my part. So here I go again. Giddy Up Horsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment